Why work in our School?
The decision to start working in a school is a great one. In a school you have the opportunity to be part of shaping youth’s future.
Maximilian School is committed to providing children and young people with quality knowledge and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organise a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
Who can apply?
If you are a talented, passionate teacher who understands the value and importance of education, Maximilian School is the right place for you! The school strongly believes in quality and that is what we always choose when recruiting staff!
• Proven experience as a teacher
• Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
• Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
• Well – organised and committed
• Creative and energetic
• Strong moral values and discipline
• Degree in teaching or in a specialised subject with a certificate in education;
• Certificate for English Language (Advanced Level)