Open call for scholarships
CALL FOR APPLICANTS FOR SCHOLARSHIPS IN MAXIMILIAN SCHOOL
Maximilian High School is opening a call for applicants for scholarship in First, Second and Third Year High School for the school year 2020/21. The school will be awarding the following scholarships:
Terms for awarding a scholarship
The right to apply for a scholarship is granted to students from public and private schools in Republic of North Macedonia who are meeting the following criteria:
- Full time students with continuous excellent 5,00 average grade in every year of their studies;
- Advanced level of English language;
- To have taken part of national and international competitions and to have achieved one of the first three prizes;
- To be a citizen of Republic of North Macedonia
The students who want to apply for one of the scholarships have to send a filled electronic application Application for scholarship form together with the following documents on the email email@example.com:
- Motivational letter;
- Copy of final diplomas
The deadline for submission of the applications is 31.01.2020. The results of the students who have passed the first selection stage will be published on the school’s website in 5 days after the deadline for submission.
The students who have successfully passed the first stage will be called in for examination during the first half of February 2020 in Maximilian School.
The exams are going to begin at 10:00 o’clock on the following dates:
- Day one 05.02.2020Writing an essay in English on a certain topic. The students will be informed about the criteria for assessment, the essay length and the subject field of the essay before the exam day.
- Day two 06.02.2020
Combined exam questions from the following subject fields:
- Social Studies
The students are going to be ranked according the achieved results on the exams as well as their motivational letter. The rank list of students who have been awarded a scholarship is going to be published on the school’s website once the entire examination process is completed.
The students who have been awarded a scholarship will be called in for an interview and signing a scholarship contract.
On the day of the interview, the students have to submit the following documents in original:
- Two photos;
- School diplomas;
- Diplomas from national and international competitions;
- Birth certificate
Maximilian School Team